HR Manager - EMEA
A global law firm based in the City of London is looking for an HR Manager EMEA to join the HR team. Reporting directly in to the EMEA HR Director, you will be responsible for partnering with fee-earner client groups across EMEA up to COO / Partner level. More specifically, you will drive Talent processes, manage ER & performance management, manage global HR projects, drive annual HR processes for your client group and manage a small HR team working closely with the business.
As an HR Manager- EMEA, you will be responsible for:
- Partnering with Head of Practice areas, Country Heads and Partners across EMEA to drive the HR People Strategy & Projects across EMEA (e.g. attending Partner meetings etc)
- Driving annual HR, Talent & Performance Management processes across EMEA
- Managing Employee Relations, Policy and Coaching across EMEA
- Managing Resourcing & internal mobility supported by the Resourcing team
- Managing HR Projects
- Managing and develop the HR team
You will be an established and commercial HR Manager / Senior Business Partner ideally from another global law firm and/or professional services organisation. You will be comfortable managing global projects, complex ER and working directly with Partners as well as managing a small HR team in a high touch and business facing role. Degree and / or CIPD (preferred).
If you are interested in the HR Manager - EMEA role, please apply directly.