PA & HR Administrator
- Full Time
PA to the HR Director, working within a small HR team. You will provide comprehensive PA support and will also cover some areas of HR administration including drafting offer letters and contracts.
Our client is an International business who has experienced strong growth in recent months. This role sits within a small and friendly HR team and will require some travel. It is a great opportunity to join an exciting business who have clear plans to continue their recent growth.
Reporting to the HR Director you will provide comprehensive PA support which will include the following:
- Diary management
- Meeting preparation & minute taking as required
- Typing letters
- Anticipating the HR Director's needs and providing necessary support
- Administer Credit Card and Expenses
- Assisting with budget preparation and administration
- Submit department travel plans within Company guidelines
- To administer and co-ordinate Travel Loans and Agreements
In addition with may be required to assist with drafting offer letters and contracts and to provide general admin support to the team.
You will have a strong PA background and will ideally have gained some exposure to HR administration.
Excellent organisational skills and an eye for detail are vital in this role, as is the ability to prioritise workload. You will be able to demonstrate strong communication skills - both written ad verbal - and will ideally have supported at Director level within a large organisation.
Competitive salary plus benefits