Regional HR Generalist
2 days left
- Full Time
Ashley Kate HR are currently parenting with a growing, national organisation in Brentford who are looking for an experienced regional HR professional to join their team on a permanent basis and look after their Southern sites.
This is an exciting brand new role that offers autonomy and the opportunity to mould the role into your own. You would be supporting 15 sites stretching from Plymouth to Chelmsford, so travel would be required on a regular basis initially (first 3-6 months) but the more you get established and win the confidence of line managers in the organisation, the less you would have to go out to sites.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to-
• Provide commercially focused advice on complex employee relation issues while working with managers to coach, mentor and up-skill them in the application of HR policies and procedures
• Assisting managers in the recruitment process, mainly during the interview process so creating competency questions and such.
• Building key relationships to influence stakeholders and establish credibility as an expert in operational HR support
• Contributing to HR initiatives and strategies to address challenges and identify opportunities to improve.
• Supporting the business on a wide range of HR projects
What my client is looking for-
• Experience working at HR advisory level for at least 2-3 years
• Experience in a blue collar organisation would be highly desirable
• Previous experience in a regional or multi-site role would be ideal
• Proven experience of managing complex ER cases
• Leading on change management projects such as TUPE and restructures
• Ability to influence at all levels with assertive, engaging and professional style
If you are interested in this HR role please apply by clicking on the link below or contact Ashley Kate HR for further details.
Ashley Kate HR specialise exclusively in HR recruitment, nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent HR roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional HR consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate HR operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.