Graduate Recruitment Advisor
My client is a highly successful and growing international Law Firm. They now have an exciting role available for a Graduate Recruitment Advisor to join their Recruitment Team. The business is going from strength to strength both nationally and internationally and as such they need top quality graduate recruiters to join the business.
The purpose of this role is to work with the business to plan and execute a recruitment process to result in the hiring of the best graduates and vacation students from the widest possible pool.
- Responsibility for the recruitment process, including liaising with external screening consultants, advising on decision where necessary, facilitating assessment centres to offers
- Responsible for managing up to 400 candidates through the assessment process on an annual basis.
- Involvement in selection and facilitation of first-year insight programme, running vacation schemes and attending/delivering milkround events alongside the rest of the team.
- Working with the Senior Graduate Recruitment Manager, other Graduate Recruitment Advisor and manage the workload of the Graduate Recruitment Assistant, liaising with the Diversity and International team is key to ensuring hires are made from the widest possible pool of talent.
- Internal stakeholder management is key to the success of this role. The successful candidate will use their influencing skills to facilitate a balanced wash-up post assessment centre and discuss candidates with hiring Partners in the round.
- University Degree or equivalent
- Professional services exposure a benefit, ideally within law
- Strong administrative experience
- Experience in managing high volumes of processes
- Proven experience with complex scheduling responsibilities
- Project management experience
- Confident in recruitment skills including interviewing
- HR generalist experience
- Computer literate - good working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, BrassRing Excel reporting
Please apply by sending in your CV of immediate consideration.