Talent and Organisational Development Manager
Talent & Organisational Development Manager
£40,000 - £45,000
Our client, a global business, are looking to add to their established and successful team with a very capable Talent and Organisational Development Manager.
This role, reporting directly to the Director of Talent, will aid in the design and delivery of both the organisational development and performance management strategies.
-Support the design and delivery of OD strategies and initiatives
- Develop and launch new talent management processes and succession planning
- Management development programmes
- High potential identifications
- Demonstrable experience in Talent Management and Organisational Development across multiple sites
- Proven senior stakeholder engagement
- Degree educated or suitable equivalent. CIPD also very desirable
If you think this job suits your background, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02030312468