Global HRIS Director - Aldwych, London
Global HRIS Director
Reporting to the Group HR Director you will be responsible for setting the strategic direction of HR Systems, including the development and implementation of our Global HRIS platform. In addition the role will help develop the organisation's longer term employee data management capability to enable this to drive Company KPI's and strategic workforce planning in support of the Company's future global growth aspirations.
Details about the Client
Established in the UK in 1976, PageGroup has grown to become one of the world's best-known and most respected recruitment consultancies. With operations in 36 countries, PageGroup provides recruitment services and career opportunities on a local, regional and global level. PageGroup operates three key brands: Page Executive, Michael Page and Page Personnel, supported by additional brands across the business. Their focus is on specialist areas of the market, including industry sectors and job functions, replicated across their international network.
Detailed Job Description
Broadly the role will:
- Work with key stakeholders to develop and lead the Global HRIS strategy as aligned with the wider Company and HR strategies.
- Understand and articulate global HRIS requirements and align solution with Global IT strategy and direction.
- End to end programme management of the acquisition, development and implementation of a Global HRIS.
- Work with Regional HR teams to ensure a clean-up of current employee data processes and ensure on-going data cleanliness and consistency.
- Manage relationships with internal and external clients and vendors.
- Assess readiness for Manager and Employee Self Service and develop strategy for a globally conistent usage.
- Liaise with agreed system supplier to maintain effective relations.
- Contribute to other company projects and initiatives which require input from HR from a systems perspective.
- Develop and articulate the future opportunities for using employee data to drive Company KPI's and build strategic workforce planning capability.
This is a key appointment. The ideal candidate will be an experienced and confident project manager who is a self-starter and who possess the gravitas and credibility to be quickly accepted by the senior management team. This role requires someone who will be comfortable operating with a high degree of autonomy and will appeal to an individual who has the experience and confidence to act decisively and to make things happen.
Candidates must have demonstrable experience of working with a white collar, corporate customer group ideally in a sales / service focused environment.
- Degree qualified (or equivalent.)
- Proven experience of a HR Systems leadership role; ideally in a global environment.
- Previous experience of developing a HRIS strategy including the acquisition and implementation of a Global HRIS platform with experience of identifying requirements, testing, implementation, on-going development and review.
- Strong programme management experience and capability. · Strong vendor management experience and knowledge.
- Experience of working within a Regional or Global HR team with good stakeholder management capability.
- Highly organised and able to get into the detail when required.
- Open minded, willing to listen and influence across all business areas.
- Able to build and maintain long term collaborative relationships at all levels both internally and externally in a highly matrixed structure.
- Able to motivate, inspire and engage all levels of the business.
- Business and commercial awareness.
- Dynamic, resilient and results driven.
- Effective communication skills both verbal and written.
- Senior stakeholder exposure at both E and C suite levels.
- Willingness to travel internationally c2 months per year.
- Aldwych, London based.
What's on offer
Annual salary of £80 - 100k per annum plus bonus and comprehensive and competitive benefits package.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MPPT13838939Z
To apply, please click on the 'Apply' button.