VP HR - Hungerford
Reporting to both the CHRO and the President, the VP HR International will be part of the International HR Leadership team. The VP HR International is responsible for supporting the senior HR team in their delivery of best in class HR to their respective customer groups, and will do so through leveraging internal stakeholder relationships across the various global centres of excellence and senior operational leadership team. You will own and drive the people agenda for the international business in support of the Company's global growth aspirations.
Details about the Client
Working in the technology and digital sector, CDK's external client base consists of recognisable household brands across the automotive industry and their reputation for delivery and service excellence is key to what they do. Innovation, efficiency and enhanced productivity sit at the core of their onward service offering and, whilst they are a truly global business, they pride themselves in offering a truly personalised and local customer experience.
In order to continue to build on the growth and success enjoyed to date, they place their people at the heart of their business decisions. Further, they make a clear connection between being able to exceed customer expectations and by delivering the right solution, through the right people and systems at the right time.
Detailed Job Description
The VP HR will partner the Divisional President and a number of the senior management team and will be responsible for global HR strategy. You will fully own the development and implementation of those plans to deliver HR strategy across EMEA and APAC.
More broadly you will be:
- Acting as a commercial HR Business Partner to the President and ELT / SLT.
- Developing and agreeing HR strategy for the business unit.
- Delivering clear and decisive leadership of the HR function.
- Contributing to the HR team in the USA in the development and implementation of plans in both UK and US.
- Contributing to the Global HR Strategy.
- Developing clear and achievable plans for the execution of HR strategy. Delivering strong performance from your team in driving and implementing change.
- Directing the HR Directors to ensure efficient and effective management of resource around the world.
- Acting as coach and mentor to the wider management team.
- Delivering oversight of all aspects of the employee life-cycle in the business in conjunction with the heads of CoE.
- Working with specialists in the International HR team to design policy, process and practice and agree adaptations to Global and Regional approaches.
- Working with all corporate directorates as required to implement corporate programmes.
- Developing people across the HR functions and scaling the function to the growth of the business.
You will need to be a visible leader of people and will be there to ensure the business gets the right answers to support its growth and broader ambitions. There is strong support for the people agenda from the ELT and a genuine commitment to ensuring the commercial strategy is supported by the people strategy. The business is also experiencing significant growth and investment and you will need to be comfortable working at pace and have experienced significant business transformation in your previous roles.
Candidates should come from a fast paced matrixed environment where customer service and innovation are at the heart of the business. With a generalist but talent focused background, all candidates should be able to demonstrate extensive and broad subject matter expertise. Managing key stakeholder relationships will be key to your ability to deliver in this role and so applicants must be able to demonstrate where they have influenced the senior leadership team, that they are strong communicators and give relevant examples of where they have been part of senior board level discussions.
You will need to have experience of managing teams and to have been accountable for the full agenda – demonstrating the ability to lead on all aspects of talent, organisational design and cultural change. With an outgoing and confident personality, you should be forward looking, prepared to work in an environment which changes and evolves rapidly and to be ambitious for continued personal growth and development.
In addition you should have:
- Proven HR experience gained in a multi-territory environment.
- EMEA or EMEA+APAC experience essential.
- Good knowledge of employment legal practice.
- Previous line management experience, preferably in a non-HR environment.
- Experience in working with a US multi-national business in a matrixed environment.
- Technology / digital / B2.
What's on offer
Basic salary of up to £130k, bonus, LTIP, car or car allowance, pension and PHC.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MPPT13844491Z
To apply, please click on the 'Apply' button.