The successful candidate will own the internal Talent agenda.
In this role, you will support the L&D team, People Business Partners and leaders to ensure Talent is accurately identified and Talent records and supporting materials are accurate and up to date. Research industry best practice and share ideas of enhancing existing talent processes.
- Responsible for creation and maintenance of profiles for critical roles and in ensuring these profiles are effectively utilised by hr eaders and inform robust development plans which are linked to succession.
- Responsible for the development and on-going review of talent, succession and development planning metrics to extract business insights which serve as an input to the annual board talent review.
- Collaborate with the People Business Partners to deliver Quarterly Talent Review's with the business leaders, focusing on updating succession plans, aligning PDP's to succession and scenario planning. Ensure actions are agreed and taken forward and that insight is fed into relevant areas.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Previous experience within a specialist talent role supporting HR and business leaders.
- A subject matter expert with deep talent management knowledge and a passion for keeping this knowledge current
- Knowledge of other HR Practices
- Proven track record in building and sustaining productive relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Personal credibility
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and networking skills at a senior level - adapts style to match differing agendas
- Sound commercial awareness with experience of working within a large commercial environment in an HR role
- Experience of working within the technology industry with a good grasp of how a matrix organisation works
- Experience in internal or external HR consultancy
- Proven track record of working across geographically dispersed teams
- Experience working with a Talent Management System
Market leading package.