HR Projects Manager
- Full Time
HR Projects Manager - Hertfordshire with National Travel - £48-52,000 plus car allowance and benefits
We are currently working with a well known commercial organisation that is looking for a HR Projects Manager to join the team on a permanent basis.
Reporting into the Head of HR, main responsibilities will include:-
- Oversee the HR components of selected bid processes, ensuring appropriate cost analysis
- Oversee and manage the TUPE processes in successful bids ensuring due diligence
- Complete information concerning the employees transferring to the Operational HR manager
- Research, recommend, draft and assist in the implementation of appropriate policies and procedures
- Liaise with the recognised trade unions
- HR operational cover as and when required
- Undertake ad-hoc HR project work
It is essential that you have the following experience:-
- TUPE experience both in and out
- Generalist HR Operations
- Experience of working with Trade Unions
This role will involve national travel
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.