An exciting opportunity has a risen for a HR Advisor to join a global I.T Organisation based in London.
The successful candidate will be supporting the Head of HR and a providing a full scope of a HR service to the organisation. You will be working closely with the management team to ensure the provision of best practice procedures, whilst offering advice and support.
You will also be working closely with the HR team to develop policies' and strategies.
This role is within a highly successful and fast paced organisation, therefore previous HR experience within a similar company will be essential.
- Prevention of employment tribunal claims and losses for the company.
- Maintain and develop strong relationships with stakeholders.
- Provision of guidance, training and information to managers regarding employment law and HR best practice.
- Achievement of KPI's and key deliverables.
- Act as a HR Advisor for divisional and departmental managers providing advice and guidance on all co-worker relations (ER) issues.
- Establish, maintain and build proactive working relationships.
- Provide commercially focused operational HR support to the business.
- Support the implementation of the reward strategy to maximise benefit to business goals.
- Work closely with the Recruitment team.
- To proactively manage coworker ER relation issues.
Knowledge and Experience:
- CIPD Part-Qualified
- Discipline, Grievance and Absence experience.
- Microsoft Office Skills including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Applications for this role finish on Thursday 27th July with interviews taking place next week!
Salary up to £25K.
Please apply today!