5 days left
- Full Time
This is an excellent opportunity for a HR Advisor to take on a varied role within a fast paced team.
You will be joining the business during an exciting time of growth.
- Support, and provide assistance to management.
- Oversee HR related case management activities.
- Assist with the recruitment processes whilst maintaining a high level of service.
- Support management by providing solutions to the different employee relation challenges.
- Offer coaching and mentoring to assist in building the leadership capabilities within line management.
- Drive compliance with policies and procedures through coaching and advice
- Have a sound knowledge of HR Policies and procedures.
- CIPD qualified.
- Ability to drive.
- Have experience in providing advice to stakeholders at all levels.
- You will be a real team player with the ability to create and sustain lasting relationships.
- Be resilient and have strong influencing skills.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism at all times
- Be highly organised, and able to prioritise workload.
- Be able to manage own workload whilst carrying out tasks that will support the senior members of the team.
£25,000 - £30,000 PA experience depending