Senior HR Advisor
Search is delighted to be supporting a fast-growing professional business with a head office in Liverpool in their search for a new Senior HR Advisor to lead on all HR matters within the business.
This is a truly generalist Senior HR Advisor position, owning and managing all HR related matters in a Liverpool based medium sized business of over 150 employees. A standalone role reporting to the Operations Manager, you will support the business on the end to end employee life cycle in a fast-paced, professional environment, which would best suit an experienced Senior HR Advisor or HR Manager with expertise in Employee Relations, HR change, Recruitment, and Performance Management. As Senior HR Advisor you will be responsible for:
* (Standalone) Management of the HR function for the site
* Representation of all HR matters to the Management Team
* Employee Relations across the site
* Recruitment strategy and implementation
* HR KPI Metric Dashboard Creation & Ownership
* New Staff Inductions
* Improving Procedures and Policies
* On Boarding of New Processes and Systems
* Senior Stakeholder Relations
* HR Administration / Legal Paperwork
To be successful in this position, you will ideally possess:
* CIPD L5 or above
* Proven experience in a similar Senior HR Advisor or HR Manager position
* Wide ranging generalist HR experience and expertise (ideally in a Head Office function)
* Comfortable acting both operationally and strategically in a fast-paced environment
* Comfortable working with autonomy
* Resides within a commutable distance from Liverpool
As such, this is a varied and fast-paced generalist position which will best suit a Senior HR Advisor or HR Manager from a similar fast-paced environment with a strong background in generalist HR, relationship building and Employee Relations.
In return, my client is offering a competitive base of between £30k - £35k plus strong benefits and bonus.
Please apply now for immediate consideration.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.