Immigration Solicitor - Top Chambers Practice
Due to a period of continued expansion, a Chambers listed law firm is currently looking for an Immigration Solicitor to join their city office. This is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified solicitor looking for a diverse caseload within a highly regarded established department.
The main duties of an Immigration Solicitor will include but are not limited to:
- Provide main point of contact service to a range of corporate and HNW private clients on UK immigration legislation
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders from firm's current client base.
- Actively involved in business development of the practice, as well as working closely with other firm departments to cross-sell firm services.
- Carrying out all procedures in line with current regulations and legislation.
The ideal Immigration Solicitor will:
- Be a qualified Solicitor with ideally a minimum of 3 years PQE from a top ranked practice.
- A good mix of corporate and private immigration experience, as this role will have diverse caseload, but mainly covering economic migration.
- Strong commercial sense is necessary; as you will need to work with current client base as well develop new business strategy.
- Strong academics are preferred
- A second language would be beneficial
This is a rare opportunity to work within a top ranked city practice, with fantastic growth opportunities.