L&D Project Advisor
Our client is looking for a L&D Project Advisor to join their busy Human Resources and Personnel team based in Swindon on a 6 month Fixed Term Contract.
Our client is a global manufacturer based in Swindon, boasting an enviable and inclusive working environment.
The role of a L&D Project Advisor will include but will not be limited to:
- Developing key relationships and partner with key HR and Business Leaders
- Project managing of job family/job evaluation, competency development and performance management activity streams
- Identifying project deliverables
- Developing and implementing project plans in line with wider programme requirements
- Co-ordinating and delivering training requirements
- Supporting negotiation and/or consultation activity with the Trade Union
- Providing project support to wider Talent/L&D project streams as required
The chosen L&D Project Advisor will display the following skills and attributes:
- Relevant background and experience that will have been gained in specialist Organisational Development, Talent Management, Integrated Learning & Development roles, or a Senior HR generalist
- Experience of working in large blue chip, ideally within Industrial/Engineering, Manufacturing, FMCG or Supply Chain
- Experience of working within unionised organisations
- Proven training delivery skills
- Good working knowledge of HR information systems
- Project management qualification/technical experience
- Job Evaluation/Job Family experience
6 month FTC, extremely competitive rate of pay. A great opportunity for someone to grow into the role and build on their project experience.