Senior HR Assistant- 6 month FTC
5 days left
- Full Time
This role supports the operation of the business by contributing to the delivery of the HR plan, working closely with HR Shared Services to ensure a seamless employee experience and maximise transaction efficiency as well as ensuring all employee life cycle transactions are accurate and timely as well as helping us to build strong engagement across the business.
Well known business.
- As a SHRA you understand the businesses values and are able to interpret their meaning and will actively demonstrate values as you interact with associates, managers and colleagues.
- As a SHRA, you research latest industry practice and case law and are able to bring ideas of good practice and make recommendations while adapting them for the business. You understand core business objectives, who the customers are, and how the HR goals link to business priorities.
- As a SHRA, you will proactively seek associate views on issues at work; listening, understanding and providing deeper analysis to enrich site engagement activities. You are able to resolve individual issues that have been escalated to you as a matter of greater complexity and ordinarily outside the span of control or competence of the HRAC role. You are also able to interpret policy related issues accurately to associates and where it does not fit policy you seek further advice and guidance where appropriate for matters of significant complexity.
- You are naturally customer service obsessed;
- You will ideally have experience in a general administration or HR administrative role, within an environment committed to customer service and continual process improvement;
- You have worked stand alone managing projects through to completion
- Able to operate with discretion, reliability and role modelling leadership principals;
- Able to handle sensitive and personal information in a professional and confidential manner;
- Have are able to operate with confidence PC including Microsoft Office, specifically Excel;
- You are able to work without close supervision, multitask, organise and prioritise workloads and work to strict deadlines;
- You possess excellent communication skills with the ability to interact and engage comfortably with people at all levels;
- You will have a hands-on attitude, adaptable and willing to provide additional discretionary effort when the team is in need;
- You will possess a high level of attention to detail;
- You are able to operate in a challenging and fast paced environment;
- Immediately available/ available at short notice