Regional HR Manager
Regional HR Manager role based in Leicester with travel to other sites across the UK.
They are passionate about people and delivering a personal and fair service to their customers. They are open to change, new ideas and challenge things that could be better.
You will join a growing team who are based across various sites, across Leicester, Milton Keynes, Glasgow, Bootle and London. This role will manage complex HR cases, it will require a hands on approach and no two days will be the same.
As a Regional HR Manager your main responsibilities will be;
- Managing a team, based centrally and virtually by setting clear performance guidelines and expectations, including operational delivery to pre-defined efficiency and quality targets, mentoring and coaching when required.
- Complex case management such as gross misconduct, performance cases, complex casework, disciplinaries, escalations and tribunals - the volumes and complexity of cases are high
- Stakeholder management, providing expertise and guidance to varied stakeholders, improving processes, procedures and services provided, changing processes and focusing on transformation.
- Identifying, assessing, managing and reporting risks and controls.
- Reviewing and monitoring escalating trends in employment practice and taking responsibility to ensure that proactive action is taken.
- We are seeking a specialist in a range of HR disciplines; experience working in a multi-site, fast paced industry.
- Experience working within a unionised environment; proven experience managing multiple stakeholders.
- Solid ER/ case management experience.
- Evidence of working in a pressurised environment and to tight deadlines.
- Strong leadership, proven experience of coaching and managing teams, managing and influencing people issues; capable of identifying a range of solutions for resolution.
- £6K car allowance
- Private Health for self
- 30 days holiday + bank hols
- Onsite parking