Responsibilities will be varied but outlined below are some key responsibilities:
- You will be the first point of contact for a wide variety of people requiring assistance
- Manage the onboarding of all new joiners
- Provide support with recruitment process, interviewing, arranging interviews managing hiring managers and support where necessary
- Responsible for all employee contracts and/or benefit changes
- Provide advice and support to managers and employees on policies and procedures general ad hoc HR administration
- Project support
This role would suit a HR assistant who has worked in a generalist capacity with strong co-ordination and administration skills.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.