4 days left
- Full Time
My client is a successful professional services business across the North, who due to growth and expansion are looking to recruit a Welsh speaking HR Advisor to join their team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leader, within their impressive office settings, providing sound up to date advice and guidance to a range of clients within the group. The company boast a friendly, fun and hardworking culture, and are looking for like-minded professionals to deliver a proactive HR advice to line managers. This role can be based at their office or from home, depending on your location.
* To manage a strong working relationships with customers and line managers
* Provide solid advice, coaching and guidance on a range of HR policy and procedures
* Provide advice on management of a wide range of ER, complex and high volumes
* Offer advice on Employment law
* Based from office in the Wirral, or from home
The successful candidate:
* Must be fluent in Welsh (Written and Oral)
* Will have strong Employment law knowledge
* Will have an all-round generalist skill set, specifically extensive experience within ER and management of high volumes and complex ER.
* Will have exceptional communication and relationship management skills
* Be CIPD qualified or working towards
* Will be keen to join an exciting, fast paced and challenging working environment and team
If you are interested in this HR role please apply by clicking on the link below or contact Ashley Kate HR for further details.
Ashley Kate HR specialise exclusively in HR recruitment, nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent HR roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional HR consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate HR operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.