Our client is a top global investment bank based in Canary Wharf. They now have a superb opportunity available for a Graduate Recruiter. This individual will be responsible for the attraction and recruitment of entry level talent for the Firms Technology divisions at the undergraduate level. They will provide a comprehensive graduate attraction and recruiting service to support the effective recruitment of the divisions' summer, industrial placement and fulltime analysts. In conjunction with the Head of Infrastructure Graduate Recruiting and the Head of Program Management they will assist with the execution of each divisions relevant intern programs (summer and IP).
This is an excellent role for someone who already has exposure in the graduate recruitment field that is keen to work for a world class organisation. This role will be in high demand so please apply ASAP!!
Attraction and Recruitment Strategy
- Implement and execute a successful and comprehensive attraction, early pipelining and recruiting strategy for the Technology division for all relevant programs.
- Identify and monitor hiring needs in collaboration with the business and formulate a division specific strategy that meets all BU requirements. Maintain relationships with target campus professionals, careers services, faculty staff, campus organisations, societies and ambassadors.
- Identify, plan and execute divisional events to actively promote the divisions' programmes.
- Work with relevant University Teams and Ambassadors on raising the divisions profile at target campuses.
- Ensure adequate BU representation at attraction events and manage the execution of the annual milkround in the autumn by attending events and representing the Infrastructure Graduat Recruitment Team.
Selection Process & Reporting
- Undertake and manage the screening and selection process and ensure it accommodates best Practice for business and candidate needs.
- Oversee the involvement of line representatives and university alumni in the recruiting process, ensuring the most adequate resources are deployed to recruit graduate talent into each division.
- Oversee the delivery of first rounds and assessment centres.
- Attend interview and assessment centre days and facilitate wash ups and hiring decision roundtable discussions.
- Ensure the business is trained in interviewing best practices and closely monitor hiring decisions.
- Manage all applicant and student enquiries ensuring all are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Effectively partner with the school teams to stay on top of referrals and ones to watch identified at events and through early pipeline initiatives to ensure greater return on investment.
- Partner with the Diversity team on the successful delivery of the divisions diversity agenda.
- Track the divisions' related analyst attraction and recruitment budgets.
- Compile quarterly and year end statistics including hit ratio, cost analysis, diversity reporting and declines analysis and report back on a regular basis to business management, Head of Infrastructure Graduate Recruitment and other stakeholders.
- Develop the content and structure of the summer analyst and IP intern programs.
- Manage the summer, IP and/or off-cycle analyst performance review process and end of program related hiring decisions to ensure the right fulltime conversions are made.
- Successful candidates are likely to have 2+ years of experience in graduate recruitment
- Programme management experience is beneficial but not a pre-requisite
- Strong diplomacy and negotiation skills
- Willingness to work with numerous constituencies to gather information and opinions, generate buy-in and implement actions
- Strong ability to multi-task and handle working in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated client service focus and credibility with senior management
- Ability to develop relationships with people from diverse backgrounds and senior professionals internally and externally
- Strong presentation, sales and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Flexibility with respect to working hours - travel will be required