Head of HR
My client is a major global financial services provider currently seeking a Head of HR to cover a maternity leave for 12 months. The role is to start in September and will be joining the business at a time of rapid and exciting change. As Head of HR, you will be responsible for delivering a great people experience to a specific group and deliver and design a credible HR agenda.
Other responsibilities will also include:
- As a member of the HR leadership team, this role will actively contribute to building the people strategy that enable the business to achieve its ambitions
- Acting as a trusted advisor/coach to business leaders to build their leadership capability effectiveness in role
- Delivering HR services and support across an entity that is sensitive to regulatory and business needs, e.g. Senior Manager Regime
- Playing a role as a cultural change agent, ensuring the behaviours and values of the organisation are aligned to the purpose
- Leading and planning the HR teams approach to business engagement and delivery of the cyclical HR processes
You must be comfortable leading a team of experienced HR business partners and possess significant professional experience in leading the HR relationship across both a complex and global organisation (ideally a large blue chip) to be consider for this role. As Head of HR, you must be comfortable leading the organisation through a significant period of change and thrive when presented with complex and sensitive challenges. A strong understanding of working within a highly regulated environment which has a digital transformation strategy would be advantageous.
The position will suit an analytical and strategic thinker with superior communication and experience of influencing and negotiating with senior executives (ExCo level) to operate as an effective partner.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.