Interim HR Consultant
Working closely with the Operations Team you will quickly gain an understanding of the business and its key drivers in order to develop a people strategy and all policies and procedures covering the entire employee lifecycle.
Our client is an innovative new business with a strong focus on new technology. They are offering an excellent opportunity for a strong generalist with a real Business Partnering ethos to join at a genuinely exciting time for the business.
As Interim HR Consultant you will develop a comprehensive operating manual for the people side of this business, covering the following areas:
- Analysing psychometric testing to build a profile of the desired characteristics for various roles
- Managing end to end recruitment and developing a standard recruitment process
- Reviewing and identifying training requirements and creating training plans
- Developing HR policies and procedures
- Working with the Operations team to understand the business strategy and ensuring the people plan supports this
This will be a highly varied role and will require the successful candidate to adapt to the changing needs of the business and as such the above list is an indication of duties and not an exhaustive list.
You will have a generalist background with strong knowledge of the whole employee life-cycle. You will have strong analytical skills with the ability to write reports and policies. Ideally you will have worked on HR projects and will be able to demonstrate a flexible approach to work.
Previous exposure to a unionised environment would be beneficial or an understanding of work councils.
This is a great opportunity for a strong Business Partner to shape the HR plan for a new business during this 4 month contract.
Basic salary - up to £50,000