Trainer: Permanent: Manchester: Paying up to £22,500 + Benefits
Our Manchester based client is currently looking for a Trainer to join their team immediately. As Trainer, you will be responsible for ensuring that all company employees are equipped with the knowledge, skills and expertise to efficiently carry out their role. In your role as trainer, your duties and responsibilities will include:
* Design and implement all training processes including inductions, on the job training, coaching and mentoring. Ensuring that all training provides the biggest return on investment and falls in line with statutory regulations
* Supporting all induction and role based training activities ensuring that all employees leave training with a complete understanding of their role and the necessary skills and knowledge required to fulfil their role.
* Promoting a 'high performance' culture through regular coaching/mentoring
* Analyse and review all performance MI, in order to identify opportunity, trends, training needs and issues, to ensure improvements are continually made.
* Conduct regular call monitoring ensuring that quality of service is provided and offer feedback to staff to highlight training needs
* Implement HR policies and procedures and probationary reviews
In order to be considered for this role, it is essential that you currently hold a similar position within training/coaching and that you have the following experience and skills:
* Experience of working within an sales (phone based) environment is essential, and experience of working in an FCA regulated environment would be highly advantageous
* Experience of coaching and mentoring
* A confident individual with natural influencing and interpersonal skills.
* Excellent communication skills, both written & oral, comfortable interacting at all levels.
* Exceptional organisational skills with the ability to plan, prioritise and manage stakeholder expectations
* Flexible and open-minded to change
Due to the volume of applications that we are receiving for roles at the moment that it may not be possible for us to reply to each and every candidate. If you do not receive a response to your application within 3 working days it is safe to say that your application is unsuccessful. For more information, contact Search HR, Manchester.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.