HR Manager - 12 Month FTC - Recruitment & Talent Focus
My client are a Central London based Technology Management Company within a niche sector of the market and are now looking to hire an HR Manager for a 12 Month FTC. Predominately you will be responsible for leading the delivery of Recruitment and the Talent Management Strategy to allow the business to grow according to strategic plans for the next 5 years. You will also provide support on the management of HR budgets for Recruitment and L&D across the client group. We are looking for a candidate with the following experience:
- Management of a Team of 3 HR Advisors and Administrators
- Review and maintain company policies and procedures with reviews when required
- Coaching of Line Managers around Policies, Procedures and ER issues when they arise
- Management of ER cases (albeit these are minimal in volume)
- Lead on the Recruitment Programme
- Solid HR Generalist Experience and current knowledge of UK Legislation
- CIPD Qualified
Ideal candidates will be available at short notice but this role does not require an immediate start. This vacancy might lend itself well to candidates with a professional services background but this is not essential.
Salary £40,000 - £50,000 plus bonus
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.