Senior Internal Recruiter
5 days left
- Full Time
Are you a recruitment professional who has strong experience within a gaming/creative background?
Ashley Kate HR are pleased to be working with an independent gaming organisation who are currently seeking a proactive, engaging and energetic recruiter who will have full autonomy and the chance to make a real difference within this unique business.
This is no ordinary recruitment role; you will be working within a dynamic recruitment team that has doubled within the last year with plenty more growth on the horizon, which will mean ample opportunity for personnel development.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
• Working with line managers to identify recruitment needs and put in place recruitment plans
• Arrange and facilitate interviews and conduct telephone interviews
• Utilise direct sourcing methods to find the best talent such as LinkedIn and job boards
• Effectively use social media to promote this organisations employer brand
• Arrange and lead on networking events in and outside the UK
• Review and implement effective recruitment systems and processes
• Manage relationships with all candidates and recruitment agencies
What my client is looking for:
• It is essential that you have strong recruitment experience within in the technical/gaming/media/creative sector
• Proficiency in Social Media, MS Office. Outlook and ideally a range of ATS systems
• Previous experience utilizing direct sourcing methods
• Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with agencies, candidates, employees, and key stakeholders
• Experience hiring across all levels of roles
If you are interested in this HR role please apply by clicking on the link below or contact Ashley Kate HR for further details.
Ashley Kate HR specialise exclusively in HR recruitment, nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent HR roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional HR consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate HR operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.