A professional services client requires two experienced Recruitment Coordinators assist in the experienced hires team. This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the UK's fastest growing firms based.
Your responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Providing world-class hiring manager and candidate experiences by coordinating all recruiting logistics including scheduling interviews; liaising with internal executive support staff; arranging on- and off-site video conferences; ordering catering; confirming meetings with candidates; and booking off-site meeting space, as needed.
- Ensuring that our applicant tracking system is updated and that all candidate records are complete and accurate.
- Monitoring the applicant help mailbox and resolving issues through our applicant tracking system support team.
- Verifying and processing all third party vendor invoices, securing the necessary approvals and submitting approved invoices to Accounts Payable for payment.
- Providing administrative support for the weekly blog post and other companywide Talent Acquisition communications.
- Assisting with the writing and formatting of internal and external job descriptions.
- Working closely with the wider HR community and business managers/leaders to successfully close open positions including the drafting of offer letters.
- Logs applicant details in Taleo and maintains records throughout the hiring process; responsible for the preparation of all relevant Taleo notices and other documentation for new hires. Compiles statistics of interviews, offers made, rejections, offers declined and all other lateral recruiting records.
- Greets and escorts interviewees as needed.
- Technical skill: intermediate to advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills, preferred.
- Strong communication: Excellent verbal and written communication, and collaboration skills. Comfortable communicating with internal and external stakeholders at all levels of seniority.
- Customer focus: Able to view situations from the perspectives of others and act with the customer in mind. Can anticipate and meet or exceed stakeholder expectations.
- Change agility: Able to adapt quickly to changing circumstances and new information. Act with a sense of urgency.
- Ownership mentality: Approach tasks proactively and anticipate needs. Think quickly and are able to prioritize multiple work streams. Have a strong sense of personal accountability. Have a can do, will do attitude.
- Keen attention to detail: able to execute on multiple streams of work with competing priorities without sacrificing quality.
- Collaborative approach: Seek input from others across to achieve the best result possible. Capable of working and collaborating with colleagues virtually.
- Education: Bachelor's degree preferred (or equivalent).
SR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.