7 days left
- Full Time
Are you an experienced Talent Researcher who is looking for a new exciting challenge? Are you seeking a role in Cambridge? If so, we are keen to hear from you.
Ashley Kate HR are delighted to be partnering a leading Pharmaceutical organisation who are seeking a Talent Specialist to join them in Cambridge on a fulltime 6-month contract. Due to a period of change, the organisation need an experienced resource who has a solid, diverse and professional background. You will be the direct source for the upskilling within talent acquisition, working in partnership with Talent Scouts and Global Talent Acquisition teams.
This is a high-level role, challenging but exciting opportunity, ideal for someone who has a passion for sourcing talent and continually wanting to improve processes.
• Build talent profiles and that drive market mapping projects
• Identify key talent pipelines, based on business needs, skillset shortages or needs
• Ensure that key external talents have been screened
• Monitor relevant recruitment metrics and identify opportunities
What we need from you:
• Significant recruitment experience
• In-house sourcing experience or agency
• Expert with use of LinkedIn, ATS and other tools
• Detail orientated and comfortable with analysing and presenting data
• High level of candidate care and interaction
• Proactive approach in addressing obstacles/ barriers
Has this role sparked your interest? Does your skillset match the above criteria? Then do not miss out on the exciting opportunity and apply now!
If you are interested in this HR role please apply by clicking on the link below or contact Ashley Kate HR for further details.
Ashley Kate HR specialise exclusively in HR recruitment, nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent HR roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional HR consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate HR operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.