6 days left
- Full Time
Our client is looking for an HR Partner to come in for around two months, for a project that could be extended.
The role requires a candidate to support the HR team during a time of change on operational HR content, such as ER casework and HR project work, including but not limited to policy writing and framework development.
This role is with one of the oldest universities in Middlesex. They are easily accessible via rail and road from London or the South. They have excellent academic and sporting credentials and have some of the best facilities in the country.
It has an excellent HR team and a very engaging culture.
- Lead HR policy writing and design through operational experiences and knowledge of up to date employment legislation.
- Deliver a diverse range of HR related projects including; organisation development, talent development, department restructures, change programmes, employee engagement and reward.
- Influence, coach and guide managers and key stakeholders through specific employee relations case work, advising on good practice resolution.
The successful candidate must have experience of the following:
- Credible generalist HR experience gained from delivering results within a collaborative and partnership focused position.
- Competent in supporting HR planning, delivering change initiatives and managing employee relations activities.
- Demonstrable experience of providing innovative customer focused HR solutions.
- Emotional intelligence and self-awareness, and the ability to adapt communication style to suit circumstances.
- It is ESSENTIAL that this person has exposure to operating within Higher Education and in working collaboratively with trade union colleagues.
£25 - £28 per hour or £40k - £42k on a fixed term contract for 2 months.