Better Placed HR are excited to be working with a well known company who are looking for a looking for a HR Assistant on an initial 6 month contract.
Within the Leeds based role as the HR Assistant, you will be supporting the HR Manager on a range of generalist HR activities. This role will offer great development opportunities.
The role presents opportunities to become involved in all aspects of the HR function;
- Provide advice and support on the policy and procedures of the disciplinary process.
- Absence management - monitoring and measuring absence in a business by writing trigger reports.
- Providing advice and support on how a manager should deal with an employee who has absence issues.
- Measuring employee satisfaction through employee engagement surveys.
- Performance management - Ensuring appraisals and PDR's are completed and compiling results.
- Identifying what training is needed across the business as well as assisting the managing of training.
- Assisting with the designing of the training courses.
- Working with line managers to create workforce plans for the future.
- Source for a variety of positions and help manage multiple recruitment campaigns.
- Design, post and manage job adverts on job boards.
- Working with the HR manager to identify and manage talent.
- Help motivate and improve employee productivity and company performance.
If you are a creative individual who has excellent communication skills, able to deal with challenging day to day tasks and are able to adapt to a changing and fast paced environment. You are CIPD qualified or working towards the qualification, please don't hesitate to submit your CV to find out more.