5 days left
- Full Time
Better Placed HR are excited to be working with a well known company who are looking for a looking for a HR Assistant on an initial 6 month contract.
Within the Leeds based role as the HR Assistant, you will be supporting the HR Manager on a range of generalist HR activities. This role will offer great development opportunities.
The role presents opportunities to become involved in all aspects of the HR function;
- Provide advice and support on the policy and procedures of the disciplinary process.
- Absence management - monitoring and measuring absence in a business by writing trigger reports.
- Providing advice and support on how a manager should deal with an employee who has absence issues.
- Measuring employee satisfaction through employee engagement surveys.
- Performance management - Ensuring appraisals and PDR's are completed and compiling results.
- Identifying what training is needed across the business as well as assisting the managing of training.
- Assisting with the designing of the training courses.
- Working with line managers to create workforce plans for the future.
- Source for a variety of positions and help manage multiple recruitment campaigns.
- Design, post and manage job adverts on job boards.
- Working with the HR manager to identify and manage talent.
- Help motivate and improve employee productivity and company performance.
If you are a creative individual who has excellent communication skills, able to deal with challenging day to day tasks and are able to adapt to a changing and fast paced environment. You are CIPD qualified or working towards the qualification, please don't hesitate to submit your CV to find out more.
Apply for HR Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly