2 days left
- Full Time
An exciting opportunity for an innovative Recruitment Manager has become available in Sheffield. This is a unique opportunity to shape the recruitment systems and processes, really making this role your own.
A robust and expanding business, this organisation has offices across the North of England and has a Head Office function based on the outskirts of Sheffield close to the M1. The business operates in the construction industry and has plans to increase its outputs by 50% over the next 12 months. It is a really exciting time to be joining a business that has the stability of a corporate and the working environment of a family run business.
As the Recruitment Manager you will be responsible for all permanent recruitment across the Head Office and regional office functions. This is a newly created position reporting to the Group HR Director and you will be expected to introduce a more robust recruitment and on-boarding process. A real opportunity to be part of something special and shape the recruitment function for the future.
AN OPPORTUNITY NOT TO BE MISSED!
The successful Recruitment Manager will:
- previously have worked in a similar recruitment position - ESSENTIAL
- be an excellent written and verbal communicator - ESSENTIAL
- have strong stakeholder management and influencing skills - ESSENTIAL
- be IT literate - ESSENTIAL
- hold a full driving license - ESSENTIAL
- have worked in the construction industry - DESIRABLE
This is an excellent opportunity paying up to £45,000 pa plus an excellent benefits package