The Recruiter is accountable for supporting the development of key recruiting talent pipelines for specified business areas/roles, working in partnership with Talent Scouts, Global Talent Acquisition and Location Recruitment Service Delivery teams.
Our client are a renowned, global pharmaceuticals company.
Typical Accountabilities of the Recruiter:
Talent Profiles and Recruitment Planning
- Works with the Talent Scouts to identify key talent pipelines, based on business needs, skillset shortages or talent needs for difficult to fill roles/functions in line with Talent Development succession planning activities
- Builds talent profiles that drive market mapping projects and the creation of talent pools for identified roles
- Sourcing Channels and Talent Relationship Management
- Market research, company profiling, mapping and identifying candidates for both candidate pipelines and live roles at mid to senior levels
- Maintains an active database/map of where key talent is available for the business area and stays in active contact with potential recruits and collaboration partners
- Ensures that key external talents have been pre-qualified and screened
- Owns the tracking of candidate data, including entry and management in CTSS (CRM system) and develops the successful management of candidate talent pools on an ongoing basis
- In partnership with Talent Scout, builds a strong network and presence at relevant external events to strongly promote the employment brand
Metrics and KPI's
- Monitors relevant recruitment metrics and identifies improvement opportunities
Recruitment Capability Building
- Acts as a source of expertise for direct sourcing within Talent Acquisition for the business area.
Essential Competencies, Knowledge and Exposure of the Recruiter:
- Significant recruitment and candidate sourcing exposure within a similar fast-paced environment
- In-house sourcing exposure, or RPO/on-site sourcing management for client roles (including high degree of stakeholder and HR interaction), or research/headhunter agency campaign management exposure
- Expert with use of LinkedIn, ATS and other recruitment tools to identify and engage with top talent
- Inquisitive, Curious personality, enjoys learning and discovery
- Detail oriented and comfortable with analysing and presenting data
- Tenacity and resilience
- Educated to degree level
- Exposure of working and sourcing candidates internationally within/for a large global matrix organisation
- High level of candidate care and interaction
- Delivery focused
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive approach in addressing obstacles/barriers
- Team Player - Collaborative style of working, sharing successes with wider team
Pharma industry knowledge and exposure preferred but not required - capability of building credibility with candidates at all levels
A temp In-house Recruiter role, based in Cambridge, paying an hourly rate between £18 - 20ph.
Up until December with view of extending or going perm.