L&D System Consultant
The L&D Systems Consultant will be responsible for all queries from line managers and stakeholders for the digital learning system. This role has responsibility for the Global Digital Learning system (excluding the U.S).
The role is responsible for scheduling all online training and dealing with any queries around digital learning content, as well as the analysis of training data.
My client is one the 20 largest companies in the world and has great facilities in the Surrey area. They are easily accessible by train from London or the South, as well as by car from the M25 or M3 or A3.
- Take ownership for any queries from line managers on the digital learning system
- Schedule all digital learning for new starters or any content that needs to be distributed
- Work collaboratively with the learning teams in the company
- Analyse learning data and suggest any changes to the content or how the learning content is distributed
- Understanding of digital learning platforms
- Understanding how to deal with any queries on the system
- Experience of working with wide stakeholder groups is necessary
- Ability to analyse the learning data once training has taken place
- Experience of arranging and scheduling training for a large global business population
£25 - £33 per hour - or equivalent fixed term contract pro rata salary - for around 3 months.
The role is part-time for around 20 hours a week, with some flexibility dependant on the candidate's circumstances.