Human Resources Manager: PO6 £42,876 - £45,666
This is an exciting opportunity to utilise your managerial skills as part of an agile, professional service, which is well placed to deliver the Borough's· people based targets and objectives.
Our team is committed to improving the HR service and developing their professional knowledge and skills; we are excited to receive applications from candidates with the same enthusiasm.
To be successful candidate ideally will have:
- Proven management skills
- Decisive and self-confident
- Positive attitude and experience of managing complex HR casework, Organisational Change and complex HR issues with a proven ability to get instant results.
- Experience of management of all aspects of Human Resources within the public sector
- Up to date knowledge of employment legislation and the ability to translate this into innovative solutions to complex employment matters
- Excellent organisational skills and proven success in prioritising and delegating effectively
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain effective working relationships at all levels of the organisation
- CIPD qualified, and have demonstrable successful experience which is relevant to the role.
- flexible and adaptable
- strong HR generalist experience
This role will partner with managers to develop people management capabilities and workforce development in line with the workforce strategy. Your work will be primarily focused on the delivery of high quality HR advice, the management of complex matters and projects and the effective management of staff.
Closing date: 14th July 2017