2 days left
- Full Time
Are you looking for a career within HR?
Would you like support whilst completing your CIPD?
Do you have a desire to further develop your skills and expertise within HR?
An exceptional opportunity has a risen for a HR Administrator who is seeking a career within the HR function for a global organisation.
For over 30 years my client has provided software technology to the financial services industry. Their expertise within this field are unrivalled, therefore they will always own and maintain the best technology in the industry.
They are seeking an individual who is looking for a long standing career within HR and they are willing to support you throughout your qualifications whilst climbing the HR ladder.
The successful candidate will already have experience working within a fast paced environment, will possess strong organisational skills and can work independently as well as in a team. You will need to be able to work comfortably under pressure and ensure that all tasks are completed in an efficient manor.
12 months experience within an administrative role is essential and knowledge of the HR function is a huge advantage.
- Work closely with the HR team to provide HR support to all employees.
- Respond to general employee and managerial requests.
- Coordinate the on-boarding process and partner with relevant stakeholders to ensure a smooth on-boarding experience for new hires across the company.
- Responsible for the new starter process including preparation of the new starter documentation.
- Conduct new starter inductions relating to HR and benefits.
- Liaise with managers to organise reviews and issue all relevant documents.
- Assist with absence queries and ensure that these are reflected within the relevant systems and communicated to relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure filing is up to date.
- Respond to ad hoc employee and manager queries and provide advice to employees on company policies and procedures.
- Assist with other HR tasks and projects as required.
- Proven time management skills, including prioritising and the ability to multi-task.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Attention to detail required with the ability to maintain confidential information.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team-oriented work environment.
- Ability to work at all levels of the organisation.
Salary £26K to £30K depending on experience.
There will be a two stage interview process for this position, with the initial round taking place within the next two weeks.
Please apply today for confidential discussion.
Apply for HR Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly