1 day left
- Full Time
Our client is a leader in global banking and financial services with a very strong reputation in the UK market. They are looking for a Graduate Recruitment Assistant to join the wider City based HR team on an initial 3-6 month basis.
- Manage Graduate and Summer Placement Programmes and some designated vacancies
- Ensure roles are filled with the right talent at the right time and at the right cost defined by SLAs/ KPI`s and stakeholder requirements
- Retain responsibility for overcoming recruitment challenges and providing proactive recruitment solutions to ensure outstanding delivery
- Agree and implement methods to successfully source candidates with the potential to utilise and develop direct sourcing methods as well as building strong relations with agencies and search firms
- Development of an enhanced interview processes and procedures, incorporating the core competencies and compliance with employment legislation. In addition, ensure a high level candidate experience
- Manage the communication with candidates including scheduling interviews, delivering feedback/delivering offers and confirmation of start dates
- Build key stakeholder relations within the business line and within HR including the HR Advisors and Peopleservices
- Manage the Graduate, Summer Placement Programme recruitment process in its entirety
- Learning and Development support - providing general administrative support such as booking meeting room and event coordination.
- Makes some decisions within field of expertise
- Active team player
- Shares expertise with colleagues and proactively communicates to colleagues and others member in the business.
- Manages, co-ordinates, implements and develops a range of important activities, processes, functions or relationships
- Ability to liaise with senior stakeholders across the business
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply by sending in your CV or for more information call Beth Hicks 0207 2207 030.
Apply for Resourcing/Talent Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly