Resourcing Business Partner
Are you an experienced Resourcer?
Can you fluently speak French, German or Spanish?
Are you keen to work for a global organisation?
An exciting opportunity has a risen for an experienced Resourcer to join a global organisation based in London.
The successful candidate will report into the Head Of Resourcing and be an integral part of the EMEA Resourcing team. You will be working closely with HR Business Partners and Business Leaders in multiple countries, therefore being able to speak French, German or Spanish fluently is essential.
You will be responsible for making their stakeholder's recruitment needs better and faster whilst hiring a higher calibre of candidates then the competition!
- Source candidates for line of business and functional roles across UK & Europe at all levels.
- Devise bespoke recruitment strategies for each role as they arise, including the implementation of proactive marketing, sourcing, and advertising strategies.
- Source, screen and assess competence of candidates against job specification.
- Work closely with the recruiting line managers and HR business partners to move to offer and on boarding.
- Drive and utilise creative and cost-effective sourcing tools to enable a smooth recruitment process.
- Enable a proactive approach to recruitment, looking beyond immediate needs.
- Manage key stakeholders efficiently throughout the recruitment process and beyond.
- Build strategic and meaningful relationships with senior stakeholders across the business, demonstrating the true value add of a Resourcing Business Partner.
Key Skills and experience:
- Extensive experience of recruitment at all levels.
- Fluency in another European language is essential, ideally French, German or Spanish.
- Experience of managing senior stakeholders is essential.
- Proven ability to source and design innovative direct recruitment strategies.
- Strong communication and relationship building skills.
- Sound project management capability with ability to set and perform against a set recruitment plan.
- Able to operate successfully in an environment of change and growth.
- Self-starter with a good track record of working in a dynamic and self-sufficient environment.
- Financial services experience will be looked upon favourably.
Salary up to £65K per annum.
It will be a 2 to 3 stage interview process which may include a presentation.