4 days left
- Full Time
This Talent Specialist role is an unique and brand new role position with an impressive global firm.
My client are a leading FMCG/Retail global firm.
- Previous experience in doing market mapping (in particular FMCG companies)
- Recruitment and selection skills
- Able to bring insights about where skills are available in the market
- Certified/trained in Linked In
- Candidate engagement (plus)
- Great team player
- Professional communicator: capable of explaining a variety of roles and champion our culture and values.
- Confidence and empathy: Handles complex and difficult situations with thought, humility and confidence Possessing the confidence and empathy required to pass feedback to candidates (good and bad).
- Sincerity and integrity: both in your own behaviour and in dealings with others.
- Self-motivated and self-aware: you recognise own strengths and weaknesses and you're committed to personal development.
- Results-focused: understands what is important to staff, clients and management, is committed to achieving goals and accountable for their work. Has a tenacious approach to organisation, delivery and quality of output.
£45,000 to £58,000 plus bouns