Graduate Recruitment Advisor
A world leading global Investment Bank are currently recruiting for a strong Graduate Staffing Advisor on a 12 month + basis. Based in their Central London office, the role will focus on graduate staffing across global markets EMEA. Working closely with the Head of Campus Recruitment and Development this role will help to design and set up all the processes / structures for a rotational graduate allocation programme.
- Work with the EMEA Head of campus recruitment & development to design a sustainable rotation allocation process.
- Provide ongoing direction and governance on rotation planning and allocations, in liaison with key stakeholders.
- Work with business teams, managers and support (e.g. IT and HRC) to help transition graduates across rotations
- Liaise daily with senior stakeholders to understand business priorities and resourcing implications and manage placements in line with this. .
- Manage the permanent placement / transition process of analysts from the programme into their permanent roles.
- Design of performance processes across the Global Markets programme to ensure full alignment to global markets HR frameworks.
- Drive regional year/programme end calibration sessions for graduates in EMEA.
- Dealing with ad-hoc ER issues regarding graduate populations.
- Support the analyst compensation review with the HR Generalist teams.
- Support on summer intern rotation allocation process and work shadowing allocation process for spring insight participants.
- Support any additional projects as required by the EMEA Head of Campus Recruitment & Development - especially working with the Graduate Development Partner (who leads on development curriculums / learning interventions for graduates, spring & summer interns).
- Managing the rotations and transition from the programme to perm role
- Dealing with talent management / ER issues for the graduates.
- Work with the Graduate Recruitment Manager to set up all the processes / structures and then implement
- HR generalist with extensive ER experience who has at least been involved with or has a strong awareness of graduate recruitment / development.
- Ideally have experience with financial services front office stakeholder groups also
- An excellent communicator across a range of different stakeholders; including senior managers, line managers of graduates, graduates, HR colleagues
- An understanding of Markets.
Attractive salary on offer. Please apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.