Regional HR Manager
Regional HR Manager - Stevenage - £65-70,000 plus benefits
Excellent opportunity for a Regional HR Manager to join this well-known commercial organisation based in Stevenage. Reporting into the HR Director, you will provide leadership and expertise to support multiple contracts. You will operate with a high level of autonomy working with the senior leadership teams and be responsible for HR services within the region supporting the day to day operations.
Main duties and responsibilities will include:-
- Implementing policies and procedures
- Working with management to define change and develop specific plans to support the business
- Co-ordinate periodic review of HR policies
- Provide pragmatic guidance to management
- Troubleshoot HR issues
You will need the following experience:-
- CIPD Qualified or equivalent
- Demonstrable track record of working in multi-site, unionised, commercial environments
- Thorough knowledge of HR disciplines
- Proven track record of operating independently with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of TUPE
This is a regional role and will involve travel
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.