HR Business Partner
3 days left
- Full Time
HR Business Partner - 3 month ftc - North London - £60-65,000 plus benefits
We are working with a client that is looking for a HR Business Partner to join their team for a 3 month ftc. Reporting into the HR Director, you will work in the generalist team accountable for the success of the talented people working across the Group functions, developing and embedding people strategies and plans that enhance performance and support business goals.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:-
- Strategy - you will design and deliver the global functions HR people plan
- Talent and Capability - accountable for the development of the global talent bench
- Operations - Lead the senior level decision-making for day-to -day management issues
- Reporting - accountable for people insights reporting as well as supporting specific projects
You will need the following experience:-
- Significant experience of senior broad-based HR partnering in a commercial, fast paced and complex organisation.
- Strategic mind-set, commercial focus
- Business orientated with strong HR analytical skills
- Experience of supporting the business through rapid transformational change
You will need to have:-
- The ability to build and maintain effective relationships
- Manage large number of stakeholders
- Confident, professional, articulate, proactive and pragmatic
- Able to bring external ideas
In return they offer an excellent benefits package
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for HR Business Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly