Reward Manager (Interim) - Bristol
Reward Manager (Interim)
Company: Corporate Centre
Job number: NE00644
Location: Bristol (Winterstoke Road Bristol)
Agreement Type: Fixed Term
Schedule Type: Full Time
We are Imperial Brands PLC, a FTSE 100 business headquartered in Bristol in the UK. We’re the parent company of a dynamic international business specialising in tobacco and non-tobacco brands. We’re focused on maximising opportunities for our brands and generating sustainable returns for our shareholders. Our PLC name reflects the breadth of our brands focus across five distinct entities: Imperial Tobacco, Tabacalera, ITG Brands, Fontem Ventures and Logista.
Through consistent delivery of our strategy we have built a long track record of creating sustainable value for our shareholders. We’re proud of our long history and we’re excited about the future. The strength of our brands and the talents of our people are a winning combination for Imperial Brands to generate quality sustainable growth in the years ahead.
A great opportunity is available for a senior reward manager to join our Centre of Expertise team based in our Bristol headquarters
As a key member of the global Reward team, you will:
- lead on the design and implementation of the annual reward cycle activities with key focus on the bonus plan for the senior management population globally;
- working closely with the CoE team and Divisional HRBPs to deliver the reward strategy;
- lead other ad hoc reward projects and improvement initiatives from time to time;
- Provide reward technical expertise to the global HR community and key business stakeholders;
- Design, develop and implement bonus plans for the global senior management population, in collaboration with the business including implementation via Workday
- Manage current financial year’s bonus plan to completion
- Lead ad hoc reward projects including embedding the reward strategy
- Support the annual reward cycle (including salary review, share based plans) including implementation via Workday
- Carry out ad hoc benchmarking of roles and provide key stakeholders with a first class total reward experience and level of service, providing recommendations on reward packages for senior management hires
- Upskill and coach other members of the reward team and the wider HR community on ad hoc reward projects
- Support key technology initiatives, particularly the successful implementation of Workday compensation modules and their subsequent adoption and improvements
- Manage the development of reward analytics/reports and data quality initiatives analyses
- Design and deliver reward communications to all levels of the business
Skills & Experience:
- Proven reward expertise gained ideally within the FMCG Sector or an international environment
- Strong influencing and communication skills
- Excellent analytical, modelling, data analysis skills
- Strong planning and project management skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment managing multiple priorities and stakeholders
- Enjoys working autonomously as well as part of a wider team
- Formal HR and/or Reward qualification
- Experienced in all areas of reward management
- HR systems experience, ideally including Workday
What we offer:
Imperial Tobacco offers a competitive package of salary, bonus scheme, pension and 25 days holiday (with an additional 4 days on top to cover the Christmas period and bank holidays).
Interested applicants should apply with a letter of application highlighting their suitability for the role and current CV.
Expiration Date: 25/08/2017
To apply, please click on the 'Apply' button.