HR Assistant looking for fast career progression
Are you a HR Assistant looking to progress within a well established professional services firm?
Meeting with this award winning HR team I discovered that the reason they are all so happy and passionate about their work is because they are being offered fast track opportunities for career progression.
I asked the team to describe themselves and the environment. Some of the comments included:
- Great work/life balance
- No ego's
- All help one another and work as a team
- Happy and lots of fun to work with
- High energy
- Professional with high standards
- At least 3 months experience as an HR Administrator.
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment and be hands on in supporting changing priorities.
- Have strong teamwork skills enabling you to effectively work with and learn from your HR colleagues.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate credibly with a broad range of people, including senior management.
- Problem solving and research skills to help the team to provide pragmatic solutions and innovate to become a best practice HR function.
Please let me know if you (or anyone you know) is interested and I would be happy to email you a job description and answer any questions you have about the role (Elliott@strictly-recruitment.com or 07824331234)