Employee Relations Manager - regional
2 days left
- Full Time
I am delighted to be partnering with a market leading business to hire an ER Managers on a permanent basis - this is a regional role covering the East Midlands. My client has a global presence and is looking to further expand the team due to an exciting period of growth. This is a hands on role with exposure to many parts of the business particularly as you will be the first point of call for Line Managers on all employee relations issues. The office in London is one of the fastest growing regions for the business with a client group of around 5000. We are looking for a candidate with the following experience:
* Employee Relations specialist with current UK Legislations experience
* Advice around disciplinary, grievances, capability and investigations
* Management of complex cases
* Coaching Line Managers to manage issues on a local level and reduce the number of cases arising
* Develop Managers confidence in following policy and procedure around ER
* Support all elements of any TUPE, Mergers and Acquisitions
* Experience in a Unionised environment and partnering with Trade Unions
Salary circa £55,000 plus car allowance and bonus
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
Apply for Employee Relations Manager - regional
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly