Employee Relations Advisor
Search is delighted to be supporting a national business with their search for an Employee Relations Advisor position in a busy, fast-paced HR department in Liverpool.
Working alongside 4 HR Advisors in a large HR department at head office, as Employee Relations Advisor you will be involved in a large amount and variety of ER casework across the head office, regional warehouse sites (via telephone) and regional offices (via telephone) in a rapidly-expanding growth business.
As Employee Relations Advisor (HR Advisor) you will be responsible for:
* Providing ER casework support to all areas of the business
* Providing up-to-date and correct employment law advice and HR best practice across the business (both face to face and via the telephone)
* Up skill and coach managers on HR best practice and policies and procedures
* Draft and detail written outcomes, ensuring accuracy on a regular basis
* Be a team player who shares experiences for the benefit of learning and improvement
The ideal Employee Relations Advisor (HR Advisor) candidate will be based within a commutable distance to Liverpool and possess:
* CIPD L5 qualified as a minimum
* Minimum 3 years' experience as a HR Advisor or similar
* Demonstrable and proven experience in handling a wide variety of HR / ER casework
* Tenacious, hardworking, reliable and adaptable
* Experience in a fast-paced, high volume HR / Employee Relations environment
* Demonstrable commercial awareness and prioritisation skills
* Ability to work well under pressure and under tight time frames
* Superb verbal and written communication skills with the ability to produce detailed but succinct correspondence and reports
* HR system usage experience
* Excellent organisational and problem solving skills with a real 'can do' attitude
In return, my client is offering an excellent salary of up to £35k plus benefits in a modern, head office environment with a wide variety of benefits.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.