Temporary HR Administrator
The post of HR Administrator has become available on a temporary basis (lasting approximately 7 months from July 2017). Working Monday to Friday (8am - 5pm), you will be responsible for general day to day HR/Payroll activities and administration.
Well known business.
- Co-ordinating Recruitment and selection activity
- Control of the probation review process
- Manage leavers paperwork - booking exit interviews, dealing with reference letters and employee requests
- Payroll administration (new starter, change of circumstances, medical certifications) updating Navision
- Absence monitoring (collating self cert forms/ updating RTW forms)
- Update of Payroll Absence registration codes and Payroll spread sheets (inline with monthly payroll)
- Ensure all Navision data entry is up to date (HR cards, Disciplinary and Training)
- Disciplinary and Grievance (send invites/take minute where applicable)
- Updating training matrices and trackers
- Organise internal and external training events and co-ordinate invites to training, arranging times and invites for attendees and SOP process , ensuring SOPs are created in a timely manner and are delivered/trained out to relevant staff by competent trainers
- Help manage the Apprenticeship programme paperwork and candidate assessment/portfolios
- Some Training delivery may be required (relief basis)
Excellent Written and Communication skills / Hold a professional approach to work, maintaining confidentiality at all times / Have an excellent attention to detail / Computer literate (Microsoft packages and Navision) / Ideally have previous background working within a busy office/administration environment.
- Immediately available/ available at short notice