Junior HR Manager
A leading, city based law firm has a new requirement for a Manager to join them on a long term contract basis. Working alongside a Senior HR Manager, this role will have responsibility for providing end to end generalist support to a designated client group, including:
- Working with Heads of Practice to understand key issues in their business areas - including performance management, succession planning, employee relations issues and talent development.
- Help to identify and support with the development of key talent within your client group, arranging all training and development.
- Manage salary and bonus review processes including all communication and moderation activity.
- Manage the annual appraisal programme, facilitating the roll out and managing all follow up meetings.
- Working closely with the Recruitment Team to ensure all recruitment requirements are met.
The successful candidates will be a CIPD qualified graduate, with experience of the above from within a professional services (ideally legal) environment. Candidates must have operated at Senior Advisor / Junior Manager level and be available for a new 12 month contract, starting in September.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.