We are pleased to be partnering our client in recruiting for a HR Administrator on a full time and temporary basis, based in Fareham.
As the successful HR Administrator, you will work with the wider HR function to meet the business needs and support dedicated employees.
• Leading on all HR Administration activities
• First port of call for employee base
• Escalate HR queries to HR Advisor / HR manager
• Inputting data and files on to the HR System
• Check listing files and archiving and deleting past employees
• Creating templates
• Supporting with the administration of policies and procedures
• CIPD qualified or working towards
• Demonstrable practical experience within Administration
• Experience of working to deadlines
• Ability to use own initiative
• Strong problem solving skills
• Attention to detail
• Reliable and Proactive
If you are interested in this HR role please apply by clicking on the link below or contact Ashley Kate HR for further details.
Ashley Kate HR specialise exclusively in HR recruitment, nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent HR roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional HR consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate HR operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.