Working closely with the HR Director you will provide generalist support to managers and employee. This will cover all areas including absence, performance management and providing guidance on policy and procedure.
Our client is a growing business who pride themselves on going the extra mile for their customers. As a result of their customer focused approach they have enjoyed strong growth and as a result are now looking to add a new role to the HR team. This is an exciting time to be joining the business and will offer the successful candidate great development opportunities.
As HR officer you will work with the rest of the HR team to ensure that the HR functions supports the values of the business and helps to deliver the Board's strategic goals. This role will cover all areas of HR including:
- Provide advice and support with ER cases and meetings including absence, performance management, disciplinary and grievances.
- Managing the recruitment process from beginning to end
- Provide admin support around the recruitment process - preparing contracts and offer letters and ensuring that all right to work and references are checked and in place
- Supporting the development of learning and development initiatives
- Work with the HR Director to continually review polices and procedures to ensure that meet all changes in legislation and support the company values.
In order to be considered for this role you will have a background in HR administration but will have gained some exposure to advisory work including ER cases. You will be able to demonstrate a good level of knowledge of employment law and best practice.
Strong communication skills are a must - both written and verbal
A CIPD qualification would be desirable but not essential
Basic salary up to £25,000