Senior Reward Analyst
An exciting opportunity to play a crucial role in the design and delivery of the organisation's core reward strategy and processes.
- Annual Reward Cycle - planning, delivering and executing the annual global reward cycle, including salary review, long term incentive plans, bonus allocations and bonus deferrals
- Policy Design - Developing and designing the organisation's remuneration scheme and providing analytical support and modelling, including providing advice on local legislation, regulatory requirements and taxation
- Reward database - Responsible for maintaining data and processes surrounding job evaluation and salary data as well as assisting with the design of Reward workflows as part of a system integration
- Management Information - the production and analysis of global HR management information
- Previous experience within a reward function in financial or professional services
- Job evaluation and benchmarking
- Research, analysis and modelling
- Advanced MS Excel skills - macros, VBA, etc.
- Strong numerical skills
- Attention to detail
- Educated to degree level
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.