Ashley Kate HR are partnering with a large fast paced, forward thinking organisation in seeking an Internal Recruiter to join them in their office in West London on a permanent basis.
Primarily you would be responsible for the complete recruitment and selection process from sourcing, screening to interviewing and offering candidates. This role will require recruiting for a wide and diverse range of roles from hourly paid to highly skilled workers.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
• To lead the full life cycle of recruiting, from planning, sourcing and assessing through to offering and on boarding.
• Conduct recruitment meetings with managers, understanding their needs and translating them into an agreed recruitment approach.
• Conducting face to face and telephone interviews and administering other tests such as psychometric or skill based
• Develop candidate attraction strategies to identify fantastic talent and use creative methods of advertising through social media and web development
• Providing accurate and regular reporting of recruiting activities.
• Ideally degree educated
• Extensive experience in recruitment either in an agency or internal environment
• Experience utilizing a broad range of sourcing methods such as head hunting, agency usage and using social media
• Previous experience recruiting for a wide range of roles, including highly skilled workers
• Knowledge of hiring non UK workers, so experience with visas, licenses and background checks etc.
If you are interested in this HR role please apply by clicking on the link below or contact Ashley Kate HR for further details.
Ashley Kate HR specialise exclusively in HR recruitment, nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent HR roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional HR consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate HR operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.