Ashley Kate HR are partnering with a large organisation in seeking a permanent HR Assistant to join them in their office in West London.
Primarily you would be supporting the HR team delivering a pragmatic and professional HR Service to their site in West London. This role will be the full generalist remit and would involve responsibilities such as first point of contact for the department, supporting on recruitment activities and working on adhoc HR projects.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
• First point of contact for HR department, managing external and internal queries
• Providing recruitment administration and support
• Manage the employee life cycle from start to finish which can include contracts, onboarding and other changes
• Support the implementation and delivery of key HR Projects
• Support employee relation issues by providing comprehensive notes
• Proven generalist HR experience, ideally in a fast-paced environment.
• Knowledge of relevant HR policies and procedures and best practice on recruitment and selection
• Attention to detail and a team player
• Working towards CIPD
• Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent
• Ideally CIPD qualified
If you are interested in this HR role please apply by clicking on the link below or contact Ashley Kate HR for further details.
Ashley Kate HR specialise exclusively in HR recruitment, nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent HR roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional HR consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate HR operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.